Amid COVID-19 outbreak, the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Unified Student Financial Assistance System of Tertiary Education (UniFAST) continue the release of fund of the Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) Program to grantees in state universities and colleges (SUCs) and CHED-recognized local universities and colleges (LUCs) for AY 2019-2020. SUCs and LUCs are called to immediately coordinate with the grantees for the release of their TES and find the best way to distribute them while complying with the stringent safety and health measures being implemented by their respective local government during this period. With this, the undersigned has come up with the following guidelines in the claiming of the TES:
1. A claiming grantee MAY personally or an authorized person claim their stipend starting on Monday, April, 27, 2020 at Cashier’s Office, JH CERILLES STATE COLLEGE – Pagadian Campus provided thereof that Executive Orders and Memorandums conforming to the Republic Act No. 11469 or the Bayanihan to Heal as One Act are carefully followed.
2. Must at all times wear Face Mask and observe Social Distancing.
3. Must follow the schedule of entry to the City of Pagadian as stipulated in Section 1.6 of the Provincial EO No. 2020-10 and Section 1.3 of the Pagadian City EO No. 19-2020. The following are the daily schedule of entry to the City of Pagadian:
For student grantees residing in municipalities within the Province:
• Monday – Guipos, Lapuyan, Tukuran, Midsalip and Dumalinao
• Tuesday – San Miguel, Margosatubig, Aurora, Tambulig and Tabina
• Wednesday – Dinas, Vincenzo Sagun, Ramon Magsaysay, Mahayag and San Pablo
• Thursday – Pitogo, Kumalarang, Sominot, Dumingag, Josefina and Bayog
• Friday – Dimataling, Lakewood, Molave, Tigbao and Labangan
For student grantees residing within Pagadian City:
• Monday/Wednesday/Friday – Balangasan, Balintawak, Banale, Buenavista, Bulatok, Danlugan, Dao, Dumagoc, Gatas, Kawit, Lenienza, Lumbia, Napolan, San Francisco, San Jose, San Pedro, Santiago, Sta. Lucia, Sta. Maria, Sto. Niño, Tawagan Sur, Tuburan and Tiguma
• Tuesday/Thursday – Alegria, Baloyboan, Bomba, Bulawan, Dampalan, Datagan, Deborok, Roel Ayoc, Gubac, Gubang, Kahayagan, Kalasan, Lala, Lapedian, La Suerte, Lison Valley, Lourdes, Lumad, Macasing, Manga, Muricay, Palpalan, Pedulonan, Poloyagan, Tulangan, Tulawas, Upper Sibatang, White Beach, Bogo and Kagawasan
4. Must bring with him/her a Home Quarantine Pass/Working Pass/Travel Pass and a valid ID for validation purposes in highway checkpoints.
5. Must bring 6 (six) photocopies of 2 valid IDs (front and back) with three signature specimen each copy using a blue ballpen. In case an Authorized Person (AP) shall claim the stipend, the AP shall bring an original copy of the Special Power of Attorney, and 6 photocopies of the AP’s 2 valid IDs (front and back) with three signature specimen each copy using a blue ballpen.
6. Must bring with him/her personal ballpen for the signing of the payroll.
These guidelines shall remain valid until the Enhanced Community Quarantine shall be lifted.