As an advocate of social progress and national stability, J.H. Cerilles State College aims to perform its functions outlined below:
- Promote quality education as defined by standards set by the Commission on Higher Education;
- Expand the curricular program offerings in consonance with the developmental thrusts of the government and in accordance with the need of the local, national, and international communities; and
- Strengthen the competencies of faculty and support staff through a range of trainings, seminars and other related activities.
- Advance quality research pursuit and aim for outputs that are significant for the academe and civil society; http://enligneviagra...../
- Establish a strong research culture through collaborative efforts cutting across diverse and wider disciplines; and
- Utilize technology – based strategies and improving the condition of research facilities to achieve reliable outputs.
- Engage its constituents on civic activities and projects applying appropriate knowledge learned and technologies developed in the College; and
- Establish linkages with other agencies in the interest of better and more efficient extension programs.
- Attain self – sufficiency by means of income – generating activities;
- Manage resources across multiple projects and schemes for a heightened productivity; and
- Design new and innovative ways for revenue purposes.